JDCGames... 2.-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDCGames... 2.-1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Empty Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 pm

JDC

JDC
Site Owner
Site Owner

World 4A: Icey Sky world
Difficulty: Moderately Hard

This should aim to be an athletic sky level. The level could also have some icy elements in too, but the main focus should be the athletics. This one should involve some rather intensive platforming and should quite difficult, as we are in World 4.

To claim this level, reply to this post.

Last edited by JDC on Fri May 11, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.jdcgames.com

Falconpunch

Claiming.

Anyways, my idea:

Mario is in the sky of course, going 3-5 screens in the beginning. Then mario starts to ascend and ascend and ascend in the clouds! Mario then reaches the Stratosphere. It's so high that mario can see stars right near him! Really high up.

Maaaaybe if there was a way to make the sky all rainbow like, it could be like mario reaches to rainbow road! The rainbows are slippery! Careful! Razz

Then the goal is not so far off there! But should mario decend before reaching the goal?

What do you think so far?

What music would be more fitting?

CUSTOM - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Level 6 (Face Shrine) (Remix), or Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - Eastern Night?

Vote away!

JDC

JDC
Site Owner
Site Owner

Go for it. Razz

To answer your question - you don't need to worry about music right now. This'll all be sorted when we have AddmusicM installed on our collab.

http://www.jdcgames.com

Falconpunch

JDC wrote:Go for it. Razz

To answer your question - you don't need to worry about music right now. This'll all be sorted when we have AddmusicM installed on our collab.

Thanks!

Also, I mean when we have AddmusicM installed on our collab, what music do you like best and what would fit more?

Let's vote, all!

Mr Esc

Mr Esc
Site Manager

Falconpunch wrote:Anyways, my idea:

Mario is in the sky of course, going 3-5 screens in the beginning. Then mario starts to ascend and ascend and ascend in the clouds! Mario then reaches the Stratosphere. It's so high that mario can see stars right near him! Really high up.

Maaaaybe if there was a way to make the sky all rainbow like, it could be like mario reaches to rainbow road! The rainbows are slippery! Careful! Razz

Then the goal is not so far off there! But should mario decend before reaching the goal?

I think your level idea sounds pretty interesting Smile. The 2nd section higher up I think maybe could look like it was just above the clouds? I mean, clouds at the bottom of the background and some stars.

i'm not too sure on the rainbow cloud idea, I think it probably wouldnt quite fit with the ice/sky theme. That's just my oppinion though.

I definitely think it'd be good to have Mario descend again before reaching the exit, that'd be a good touch I think. Smile

6Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Empty Re: Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 am

Falconpunch

Glad you like it, Mr Esc!

Also, not rainbow CLOUDS, rainbow EVERYTHING! There's dark blue normal/icy clouds while there's slippery rainbow platforms as well.

Also, decending (Preferably falling) it is!

7Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Empty Re: Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

Falconpunch

Also, just to let you guys know, the Rainbow part will have flashing, so i'll also warn the player that if they are suffering from epilepsy and/or seizures, they must exit the level. The level is impossible to beat otherwise. Also, why don't we make this level a secret? Like entered in a secret exit? So the hack won't be impossible to people who have epilepsy and/or seizures.

Falconpunch

Sorry for triple posting, but here's some screenies of the Rainbow part:

Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00001Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00002Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00004Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00005Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00006Level 01C: [ATHLETIC SKY]: Falconpunch JDCGames%2BCollab%2B2_00007

What do you think so far? Sorry for the lack of enemies, it's just a demonstration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum